Job title: Ecommerce Merchandising Specialist
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000 experience dependant.
Contract: Permanent - Hybrid
Start date: Immediate start
My client, a well-established Ecom business, is undergoing an exciting period of digital growth, they are looking to recruit an Ecommerce Merchandising Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis with hybrid working.
The Role will entail:
- Set up of promotions & banner through content management systems.
- Sending of emails using templates and target audiences to execute promotional campaigns.
- Preparation of promotion assets using templates provided in tools such as adobe photoshop.
- Preparation and upload of product data to launch a new product for sale on the website.
- Work with the ecommerce and category management team to optimise product and category performance.
- Review and evaluate product and content assets ensuring the UX quality brief is met and feedback on areas of improvement.
The ideal candidate for this Ecommerce Merchandising Specialist role will possess the following skill/expertise:
- Basic HTML & CSS skills.
- Basic Photoshop & Adobe creative cloud skills.
- Comfortable user of WSYWYG editors and digital tools such as CMS editors, workflow/ orchestration, and analytics.
- Need to be diligent in completing tasks.
- Able to work under pressure and tight task timelines.
- Work and communicate well with others.
- Quick learner who is looking to develop a career in retail, ecommerce, or user experience.
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar role.
- Ideally worked in a retail business or at least a high pace environment.
Highly competitive package.