£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a high growth retailer, are looking for a Ecommerce Merchandising Manager to join their fast paced and growing marketing team. A brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, you will report into the Head of Marketing and take the lead on driving product sales across the ecommerce sites. You will be responsible for looking at key sales and ecommerce data, and identifying areas for opportunity to maximise conversion rates.
This role will suit someone who is extremely data led and analytical - you will have a passion for numbers and using insights to drive sales.
- Manage and deliver the online buying and merchandising strategy and to support the trading strategy.
- Report on sales and ecommerce trend to identify areas for opportunity and growth.
- Drive sales and conversion through strategic analysis and effective stock management. Working with the marketing team to plan campaigns/promotions to support products with larger stock quantities.
- Identify and develop opportunities for sales growth including range development, bestsellers and category performance.
- Regular meetings with marketing, buying and product teams to feedback ecommerce finding and plan out initiatives to drive sales.
- Create, plan and execute online promotions, reviewing performance and managing margin expectations.
- Ensure categories and products are set up to maximise on site conversion.
- Experience within a similar trading, merchandising or ecommerce role.
- Data driven and analytical, with the ability to take insights and turn them into deliverable actions.
- Highly motivated, passionate and willing to learn more with a growth mindset.
- Team player with great communication skills.
Hybrid working offered.