Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
6 months ago
My client, a leading ecommerce business, is looking to recruit an Ecommerce Marketplace Manager into their fast paced digital team. This is an exciting time to join the business as they are going through a sustained period of growth and have exciting plans for 2021. The Ecommerce Manager will play a pivotal role in driving performance across eBay and Amazon channels inline with wider business goals, identifying areas for opportunities and looking to expand into new territories.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of marketplace channels, with a focus on Amazon and Ebay. Continuously reviewing channel performance to identify potential areas for growth.
- Leading the Marketplace team, driving output and prioritising workload.
- Developing and Executing the Marketplace strategy. Driving the market positioning with a focus on product portfolio, pricing, and user experience.
- Lead on all marketplace activity across amazon, eBay and other appropriate marketplaces. You be responsible for driving incremental sales growth.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business and Marketplace Account Managers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Proven record of successfully managing and growing marketplace revenue.
- Extensive understanding of marketplaces, ecommerce, marketplace tools and advertising concepts, and marketplace industry trend.
- Experience leading and developing a team.
- Data driven analytical. Be able to use data insights identify areas of opportunity.