Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £35000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading B2C business are currently going through a sustained period of growth and exciting transformation. They are looking for a Ecommerce Manager to join their growing team, working across a portfolio of exciting high-street brands, this role will focus on driving growth of direct-to-consumer online sales and support the wider digital retail channels.
- Defining the overall ecommerce strategy in line with budgets, targets and overall business objectives.
- Managing a small team of 2, support them with the daily management of three ecommerce websites.
- Work with web developers to deliver UX enhancements and optimise the websites for a seamless customer journey.
- Utilise date and insight to continuously improve optimisation and CRO with a view to continue to improve performance.
- Manage product launches and promotional activity.
- Ensure all products are effectively merchandised to maximise exposure and conversion.
- Analysing competitor activity to ensure commercial competitiveness.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A wealth of D2C, retail, ecommerce experience
- proven ability to develop and deliver ecommerce strategy
- A demonstrable track record of delivering sustainable and profitable online growth
- A commercial, results driven mindset, whilst remaining in the detail to drive decision
- A passion for making a difference and impacting overall business performance.
Team management experience is useful, but by no means essential. This role is perfect for someone who is looking who is looking to step up into a managerial position.