£35000.00 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
My cleint, a high growth international retail buisness based in Nottinghamshire, is looking to recruit an Ecommerce Manager.
My client is looking for a highly motivated Ecommerce Manager to drive the growth of direct-to-consumer online sales and support the wider digital retail channels.
The Ecommerce Manager role will encompass:
- Own the overall ecommerce plan and work towards pre-agreed goals.
- Own & manage the day-to-day trading of our multiple websites
- Drive the optimisation of on-site journeys for all demographic consumers
- Coordinate & lead the creation of trading focused onsite campaigns & exclusives
- Work to set KPI's including sales, orders, traffic, AOV & conversion
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a strong ecommerce background and a good understanding of digital marketing. You will have a demonstrable track record of delivering sustainable growth of online sales. International experience would be advantageous.
Highly competitive package. Hybrid working pattern.