Solihull, West Midlands
£32000 - £40000 per annum
12 months ago
We're currently recruiting an eCommerce for an ambitious high-growth business in Solihull, with an amazing culture, who are looking to add lots of new talent to their ever-growing Marketing function.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure consistent branding throughout websites
- Creation and implementation of online sales strategy
- SEO (PPC, CMS, Social media and email marketing) with responsibility for one FTE
- Updating website or computer systems to appeal to customers and keeping up with online trends
- Liaising with web developers to make any necessary changes to the website
- Implementing traffic driving strategies
- Analysing customer journeys and identifying trends such as conversion rates and drop off points to constantly improve conversion, sales and UX.
- Ensuring that the customer journey/UX is optimised to help generate leads and conversions
Imperative skills and experience:
- Strong experience working within an e-Commerce environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert knowledge on various marketing strategies
- Excellent organisational and management skills
- A high level of commercial awareness
- High level of IT literacy, Windows package, GoogleAnalytics, Google Tag Manager, GoogleAdWords, Social Media platforms and email marketing software such asMailChimp
To apply for the eCommerce Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.