Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce Manager to join a high profile FMCG company in South Birmingham.
As Ecommerce Manager reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for driving the ecommerce and digital marketing strategy for this high profile-high growth brand.
Your main responsibilities…
- Website and customer personalisation to attract new customers, increase customer interaction on site and across digital channels.
- Manage the strategy and delivery for paid search and social ads which directly support e-commerce campaigns.
- Leverage data analytics and work with the category team to steer effective strategy and ensure a continuous optimisation approach to all work.
- Supporting the e-commerce strategy for international customers or guiding partners on best practice.
- Working closely with the Operations Team to forecast order volumes, in particular around key launch, campaign or promotional periods.
- Managing third party software and partnerships to improve conversions on and off site.
- Continuously keep on top of latest digital trends and industry innovation to inspire and lead the team.
You should be...
- Confident, enthusiastic and strategic with strong leadership and influencing skills
- Able to work collaboratively across the business, and to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to network effectively with our customers
- Good analytical skills
- Commercial mindset and experience of managing budgets
- Excellent communication skills & highly numerate
- The ability to help manage complex development projects under tight schedules
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Working with the Head of Marketing and Head of Sales to manage a promotions calendar and identify the relevant opportunities to drive product sales.
- Using digital data to develop insights that then enhance the customer journey and maximise sales opportunities.
- Work alongside our customer's digital teams to deliver joined up activity and specifically owning the Amazon e-commerce strategy.
- Manage partnerships and affiliates that directly drive incremental revenue whilst still being aligned to the brand plans.
- Produce weekly sales reports to analyse performance and feed in to the overall marketing dashboard. Taking appropriate action where necessary to enhance sales and the customer journey.
- Manage and deliver the CRM strategy and working with other partners and their loyalty schemes to deliver joint venture CRM where applicable.