about 1 month ago
Job title: E-Commerce Executive
Location: Birmingham- Hybrid Working
Salary: up to £24-26000
Contract: Full-Time | Permanent |Hybrid
Gleeson Recruitment have partnered with a well-known online retail business that sells a variety of household items. As a E-commerce Executive you will be supporting and learning the Marketplace Manager in planning and delivery of successful marketplace campaigns on Amazon.
This ambitious company is going through an exciting growth phase and looking to expand it's team with this digital role. If you have E-Commerce experience and looking to take your career to the next level this is a perfect role for you.
We want some who is proactive and can focus on meeting KPI's. While liaising with numerous internal departments you will also work with third parties including manufacturers, couriers and logistic companies.
This will be a great place to develop your career and skill set and have access to some excellent personal development opportunities.
Your Role Includes
- Research and identify new product opportunities for online marketplaces, presenting findings to the Management team
- Review competitors on a regular basis to understand best practices and opportunities
- Assist in fully merchandising new & existing products on marketplaces
- Resolving platform performance and marketing issues as and when
- Reviewing inventory, forecasting weekly and assisting the buying team with placing orders
- Relying to Customer service enquiries from marketplaces customers including after sales and refunds
- Manage pre-sale & post sales quality issues obtaining information from all relevant sources
- Sending products to Amazon FBA
The ideal candidate:
- Strong IT skill set
- Experience in Amazon market place and general E-commerce tools
- Data Driven
- Ambitious personality