Hybrid working available | 2-3 days p/w office
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading multi-channel consumer business, within the retail industry to find an Ecommerce Executive to join their growing and fast paced team.
Reporting to the Digital Merchandising Manager, the focus of the Marketing Executive would be to manage the company's product range online and to deliver best in class on site merchandising.
This is a hybrid role, with a maximum of 2 days per week required into their Coventry office. With flexibility and fantastic development opportunities, this role has a lot to offer!
- Managing the product uploads and the ongoing maintenance of product data, descriptions, imagery and merchandising of stock
- Nominating and boosting key products across listing pages based on their performance and engagement, using Google Analytics
- Regularly identifying opportunities to enhance the customer journey with a mobile-first approach
- Using data across commercial metrics and behavioural analytics to drive continuous improvement online
- Constantly reviewing categorisation, taxonomy and navigation ensuring we are capturing key trends and providing a seamless experience
- Identifying product opportunities and recommendations that support in up-selling and cross-selling the company's vast array of products
- Becoming an expert in the world of Salesforce Commerce Cloud where the company's product range is managed
The ideal candidate for this Ecommerce Executive role will possess the following skill/expertise:
- Someone who is continuously eager to learn
- An individual with strong organisational skills with the ability to work flexibly and efficiently
- Passionate about building great online shopping experiences
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have strong communication skills and proper phone etiquette
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Some experience of CMS platforms such as Salesforce would be advantageous
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of SEO and information architecture or hierarchy
Highly competitive package.