A brilliant opportunity to join a fast-paced ecommerce department within a leading Retail business. As the Ecommerce Executive you will focus on managing and implementing the search & navigation optimisation strategy across the website. Joining a highly effective digital team you will work closely with merchandisers, marketing and the website development team to maximise product exposure and drive conversions rates.
- Analysing on-site search to increase conversion, demand, click through rate and bounce rate.
- Tracking search trends across the site and making suggesting for improvements to maximise product visibility and average basket spend.
- Keeping the customer at the forefront of everything, focus on the customer journey ensuring products are easy to find and navigation is seamless.
- Making decisions on upcoming site search enhancements.
- Work with website developers on the implementation of strategies to drive improvements for browsing.
- Working with the CRO team to create new A/B testing.
- Monitor and report on changing customer shopping behaviour.
- Developing and defining recommendations for site enhancements to improve the customer experience through content presentation and navigation.
- Work closely with the Merchandising team to ensure that the right content is in place to drive conversion
The ideal candidate:
- Experience within an ecommerce role
- A good understanding of CRO, testing and customer journeys
- Excellent Analytical and Reporting skills, with the ability to make decisions based on insights and data
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
Highly competitive package.
Whilst this role is based in Redditch, significant flexibility will be considered.