£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job title: Ecommerce Content Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Start date: Immediate start
My client, a well-established Ecom business, is undergoing an exciting period of digital growth, they are looking to recruit an Ecommerce Content Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for content creation, including product pages, blogs, and website content to drive sales and amplify speed to market.
The Role will entail:
- Work as part of a team to list new products on the company's internal system, from data entry to the production of rich A+ content and SEO optimised product descriptions.
- Work with suppliers to acquire the necessary product information.
- Writing SEO optimised website copy for product listings and other areas on the website such as blog posts.
- Adhering to current product page formats and brand style/tone of voice.
- Maintain product listing change requests in a timely manner.
- Assist in keeping product categories on the website consistent.
- Peer reviewing product listings across the team to ensure specifications and information is correct and consistent.
- Supporting the Marketing team with other content requests such as blog posts and website copy.
- Implementing product costs and sell pricing if required.
The ideal candidate for this Ecommerce Content Assistant role will possess the following skill/expertise:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed from the successful candidate.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Strong quality checking and cross-referencing skills.
- Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Experience in data inputting is desirable.
- Interest or experience within the tech industry is desirable.
- Previous experience in online product listing is advantageous.
- Basic understanding of SEO and the importance of unique online copy.
- Understanding of Ecommerce and online marketplaces including Amazon and eBay.
- Microsoft Office proficiency essential and Image editing software experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Commitment to ensuring the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
The role is based in Tamworth.
Highly competitive package.