Birmingham, West Midlands
£249 - £36000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Are you analytical and have a passion for digital and ecommerce?
What you'll get…
- Working as part of a modern and forward thinking team
- A modern working environment in a national progressive company
- Direction, training and support
- Opportunity for continuous improvement within the role, developing processes and maximising profitability…
- A competitive salary + benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for an ecommerce specialist to join the trading team in a busy ecommerce department for a high profile national retailer based in the East Midlands.
With a salary of up to 31-36k, plus benefits this is a perfect opportunity to help drive an ambitious and forward thinking ecommerce strategy within a fast paced and innovative team.
What you'll do…
You will be responsible for supporting the growth of the eCommerce department. This is an ideal opportunity for a driven and capable individual with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills and an interest in the eCommerce domain.
- Work closely with Buying and Corporate Logistics to iterate products so that they are suitable and profitable for ecommerce
- Help define the future ecommerce product portfolio
- Respond to general Corporate Buying communications and queries
- Reporting on orders, sales, product and financial performance
- Complete oversized product list and delivery cost analysis
- Ensure ecommerce restricted products are not ordered
- Work closely with Trading Assistants, Fulfilment and third party suppliers
- Work between all ecommerce Departments to plan for peak inbound seasons
- Develop understanding of the Department and other Trading Assistant roles to enable cover and strong teamwork
The candidate will collaborate closely with the wider ecommerce team, other Corporate departments and third party suppliers to ensure the best solutions are implemented and the highest standards of data integrity and accuracy are maintained.
What you'll need…
- Ecommerce background
- Experience in either a retail, trading or fulfilment background
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to manage day-to-day operational planning and analysis while maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and colleagues
- Deadline driven and able to multi-task with exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Relevant degree or equivalent
The successful candidates will ideally have a background in ecommerce and excellent communication skills to ensure an efficient and accurate flow of communication, both internally and externally. You'll actively manage your area of responsibility, driving innovation and change, as well as managing all due diligence and other related issues.