Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
6 months ago
My client, a leading ecommerce business, are on the hunt for a ecommerce analyst to join the team and help shape their trading strategy. Working as part of a close-knit marketing team, this role will play an integral part in driving the growth of the brand, website and ultimately providing customers with the best experience possible. Using key data insights you will understand ecommerce performance and customer behaviour in order to suggest ideas for optimisation, support crucial business decisions, and help define the best practice across the trading strategy.
This role will give you exposure to various stakeholders a across the business, allowing you to be the 'go to' person for all data insight queries. You will have the opportunity to learn, grow and develop your skills in this fast paced and dynamic role.
What you'll be doing:
- Working collaboratively with the Marketing, Digital and Product teams to provide insights and analysis to drive performance across digital channels.
- Overseeing customer, digital and product data to deliver valuable insights to support commercial teams, strengthen marketing and sales output and improve business performance
- Optimisation of marketing campaign effectiveness, looking into product lines, sales, and creating strategies which will drive repeat customer purchases.
- Regular reporting on digital performance and sales, analysing findings and providing details insights back to key stakeholders.
- Using data insights to suggest areas of growth, improvement and optimisation. Understanding the drivers behind customer behaviour and using data to better their trading experience.
- Display commercial acumen and be customer focused.
- Have previous experience within ecommerce, retail or another consumer focused sector.
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for data and analytics and the ability to turn raw data into easy to digest, actionable business insights.
- You'll be an analytical thinker, with a keen eye for reliable and insightful data.
- A proactive self starter and able to face challenges with a positive attitude and be ready to rapidly learn about the ever changing e-commerce industry.
- Experience within Google Analytics, SQL, Power BI and other reporting tools.