Birmingham, West Midlands
£21000.00 - £26500.00 per annum
5 months ago
Are you analytical and have a passion for digital and ecommerce?
What you'll get…
- Working as part of a modern and forward thinking team
- Opportunity for continuous improvement within the role, developing processes and maximising profitability…
- A competitive salary + benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for an ecommerce administrator to join the trading team in a busy ecommerce department for a high profile national retailer based in the East Midlands. With a salary of up to -36k, plus benefits this is a perfect opportunity to help drive an ambitious and forward thinking ecommerce strategy within a fast paced and innovative team.
What you'll do…
- Working in an exciting fast-paced ecommerce environment,
- Product data setup, merchandising and enrichment in eCommerce systems
- Producing reports and analytics
- Creative briefs for content and emails
- Raising defects and enhancement requests to improve processes and systems
- Close liaison with the Wine and Spirits buying teams
- Managing JIRA tickets, defects and stories
- Monitoring sales and key performance indicators
What you'll need…
- ecommerce experience
- Google Analytics experience
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Detail orientated, deadline driven and able to multi-task.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Degree-educated or equivalent
The successful candidates will ideally have a background in ecommerce and excellent communication skills to ensure an efficient and accurate flow of communication, both internally and externally. You'll actively manage your area of responsibility, driving innovation and change, as well as managing all due diligence and other related issues.