Birmingham, West Midlands
£0.00 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Digital Designers! I'm working with a global B2B business in their urgent search for a E-Learning Designer on a 6-12 Month maternity cover! Ideal for a bright and ambitious graduate with experience in Digital Design (Placement year etc.)
- Experience or knowledge of E-Learning is ideal and familiarisation with Articulate 360/Adapt Builder. With full-training provided, your day to day will involve:
- The development and production of high quality e-learning content (Interactive quizzes etc.)
- Assisting the wider design team in the preparation of e-content to a professional standard.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to ensure continuous development of learning content.
- Strong people skills - ability to perform and liaise effectively with international stakeholders.
- Professionalism - adapting to a corporate environment.
- Ambitious and motivated - able to pick up new skills quickly.
- Proven experience in designing, editing and creating high-quality e-content.
- Ideally someone who is immediately available.