£30000.00 - £32000 per annum
21 days ago
Want the benefits of working for a boutique business AS WELL AS an established enterprise? I'm working with an iconic pharmaceutical brand in their urgent search for a eCRM Assistant to join one of their many partners based in London!
My client is looking for someone to join their busy digital team operating in Central London as their newest eCRM Assistant, predominately working on their B2C partnerships.
Your role will consist of:
- Establishing an email marketing schedule for various B2C brands.
- Generating consistent and engaging email campaigns via HTML and in-house templates (IBM Watson).
- Utilising consumer behaviour to build targeted campaigns to a segmented mailing list.
- Implementing A/B testing.
- Staying abreast of current digital trends and integrating to strategy where appropriate.
- Competitor bench-marking/analysis.
- Liaising with the wider business to devise and plan email campaigns.
It is essential you have:
- Proven eCRM exposure.
- An expert understanding of email marketing.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
- A familiarisation with agile working and project management tools.
- Exposure in building and editing HTML emails.
- Photoshop proficiency.
- Previous experience using and implementing A/B testing for emails.
- Experience optimising email design for mobile.
- Efficiency with Google Analytics.