Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Birmingham City Centre
Up to £24,000
Hybrid working available (2 days in the office, 3 days at home)
Gleeson recruitment group are thrilled to be working exclusively with a West Midlands Law firm to recruit an E-Communications Executive to join their forward thinking and fast paced Digital Marketing team.
If you are an ambitious junior candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit, then this could be the role for you! Email marketing will be at the centre of this role, however there is plenty for growth and autonomy to explore other areas of digital marketing. You will gain further exposure to other areas of digital marketing. We are looking for someone to make this role their own and bring independent ideas to the table.
With an excellent location, exciting role and hybrid working available- this role has a lot to offer.
- You will be responsible for the build, design, scheduling and delivery of email marketing across the business
- Design and build outbound email activity: campaigns, newsletters, invitations
- Liaise with the events, CRM and BD teams to schedule invitations
- Manage and monitor the CRM & data
- Support with the group website
- Manage the re-engagement process for lapsed subscribers
- Support the Digital Content Manager to develop reports for key stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing
- A passion for digital marketing
- Able to work towards deadlines
- Understand email marketing best practice
- Understand CRM systems
- Knowledge of CMS systems and reporting
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'