I am currently recruiting for a Dynamics Support Team Leader to join a global organisation based out of their HQ in the West Midlands (remote working available). We are looking for someone who has experience of supporting a global business with their Microsoft AX system and subsequently has managed a team of support analysts within this space also.
The business is currently using the Microsoft AX platform, however this will eventually be upgraded to Dynamics 365, and this role will play a key role in supporting that upgrade. Because of this eventual upgrade it would be ideal to have someone who has experience within both AX and 365 support however this is not mandatory, previous experience within Dynamics CRM support would be an advantage also.
- Manage Team of AX Support staff based in the UK and overseas.
- Support of a global AX user base.
- Working with the software provider to resolve issues/incidents.
- Assist with the upgrade of the current AX system.
- Working with your team to identify new opportunities to maximise the benefits of AX.
- To provide input into the help desk function insofar as it relates to AX to ensure user problems are being promptly cleared.
- Providing user training and associated documentation where required
- Provide service reporting and metrics to IT Management and the wider Business.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience of managing a application support team.
- Background in ERP systems (preferably AX Dynamics / D365).