I am currently recruiting for a Dynamics Support Analyst to join a global organisation based out of their HQ in the West Midlands (remote working available). We are looking for someone who has experience of supporting an AX system for a global business and delivering prompt responses to incidents and providing guidance/training to the user base.
The business is currently using the Microsoft AX platform, however this will eventually be upgraded to Dynamics 365, and this role will play a key role in supporting that upgrade. Because of this eventual upgrade it would be ideal to have someone who has experience within both AX and 365 however this is not mandatory, previous experience within Dynamics CRM would be an advantage also.
- Support of a global AX user base.
- Working with the software provider to resolve issues/incidents.
- Assist with the upgrade of the current AX system.
- Being part of a team who identify new opportunities to maximise the benefits of AX.
- To provide input into the help desk function insofar as it relates to AX to ensure user problems are being promptly cleared.
- Providing user training and associated documentation where required
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience of ERP systems (preferably AX Dynamics).