£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Are you a fluent Dutch speaker and available immediately?
I am so pleased to be working with an impressive, International IT Software organisation who are looking to recruit a fluent Dutch speaking Client Support Advisor to join their team in supporting and delivering to clients across North Europe, initially on a 3 month temporary basis with potential of extension.
You will be responsible for communicating with clients to maximise sales through service - focus on increasing transactional sales by identifying and successfully pursuing potential repeat purchases, contract renewals etc .Building and maintaining excellent relationships through proactive communication and action, ensuring contractual requirements and customer expectations are understood and refer opportunities for new business as appropriate.
- Experience within Administration / Client Service Support
- Fluency in written & oral English and Dutch
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel, Word etc
- Excellent customer service skills across multiple locations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Industry or shared service experience
- Team Player
- Accurate data entry skills.
This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning business.
Initial training period is provided, once completed 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home will be an option.
- Monday to Friday / 8am to 4pm
- On-site Parking
- Fantastic Location within walking distance of the train station
- Award Winning Global Organisation