Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
about 1 month ago
Design Site Representative - Negotiable Salary - 12 Month FTC
I am currently working on an exclusive position for my client who are looking for Design Site Representatives with Heavy Civil Marine experience for a project which I can only describe as one of a kind and at this stage highly confidential this is a fantastic opportunity for a DSR to expand your project experience with a unique set of works that will stand out on your portfolio of work.
What the main responsibilities are:
· Inspect the works to ensure compliance with the specification and drawings.
· Check all materials delivered to site are in accordance with specifications
· Checking all rebar/cover for all structures and confirming it is in accordance with the design, in advance of concrete pours. Any deviations from the design must be reported to head office immediately.
· Ensure all testing is completed in accordance with the specification. Keep a record of all test results.
· Maintain comprehensive written records of all site activities.
· Prepare progress reports in accordance with requirements
· Review of all Material Approval Request (MAR) from Client to ensure compliant with specification.
· Attendance at site progress meetings and keeping a written record of meeting and forward to head office.
· Attendance at other site meetings when requested at DSR.
· Ensure that safe working conditions are always maintained.
· Ideally experienced in a similar field of min 4 years
· Degree qualified - essential
· Able to travel to site daily
What's on offer
Not only is this a long-term project but this will excel you to another level in your career. On offer is a highly attractive pay which will be highly competitive as this is an urgent project.