£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Are you experienced in documentation control? Do you have a passion for Health & Safety and hold a IOSH ? If so, please read on!
GRG are working with an infrastructure organisation who are in an extensive transformation process, and seeking administrative support to their Safety and Operations Department. In this newly-created Document Controller position, you will be reporting to the Head of Department, assisting with a variety of tasks ranging from the production of reports, raising purchase orders to assisting with policies and processing of internal documents. You will have the opportunity to join a highly-performing organisation, with the focus on their people to enhance the business success.
What will be involved in your role?
- Take full accountability of processing documentations and maintaining the business management system
- Supporting your team in producing reports, action trackers and spreadsheets
- Attendance of team meetings and taking minutes
- Raising purchase orders and receipting as required
- Responsible for processing of incident reports, maintaining RISAS procedures and committee packs and much more!
What we need from you?
- Previous experience within a similar technical, Health & safety administrative support role
- Hold a Safety qualification (IOSH) or similar relevant accreditation
- Knowledge of rail sector essential
- Demonstrable experience of report collation and gathering complex data
- Strong administrative skills
- Competent systems user (advanced user in business management systems, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Take initiative to support multiple stakeholders, prioritising essential tasks and coordination across the department
Your package will include free on-site parking, competitive salary with bonus scheme, flexible working options (3 days in office, buy and sell leave scheme, fresh fruit and much more!
If you feel you meet with the requirements above, we would love to hear from you.