£270 - £300 per day
8 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking for an immediate Document Controller to join a West Midlands based client on a 3 month contract basis.
You will be working with stakeholders from across their central Finance Function to job shadow, document activities and embed financial procedures / policies. The main focus for this role is to ensure that all activities within the finance function are documented in a consistent format and easily illustrated for handover Finance team. You will also be involved in translation of documentation, into their new ERP system.
- Creating, populating and maintaining document templates
- Converting information into user friendly templates
- Numbering and labelling documents for identification and reference
- Tracking and consolidation for control
- Reviewing documents and making revisions for accuracy
- Previous experience within a senior Document controller position or project, and working within a Shared Service function.
- Knowledge of Finance processes and proven experience working within Finance Functions
- Be a competent user of MS Suite, SAP would be advantageous
- Strong ability to work efficiently and effectively independently
- Good analytical skills
- Work with initiative, demonstrating self-motivation
Flexible working options are available for the successful candidate, so could be fully remote or based within their Warwickshire offices. GleeTO