West Midlands, England
£100000.00 - £115000.00 per annum + car, extensive bonus and package
4 months ago
Divisional Finance Director required for a FTSE listed, marketing leading business that has a strong brand and reputation in it's sector. Reporting to the Divisional CFO of a key division, the Divisional Finance Director will have day to day interaction with a number of the Executive Board and their direct reports across the organisation.
Working closely with the Managing Director, this Divisional Finance Director role is a high profile, commercially focused role with key goals to drive forward a variety of critical initiatives throughout the Group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the P&L, cash flow and capex
- Implement financial control and governance during a key period of growth
- Experience and understanding of a utilisation driven business and management of bench risk.
- Ensure the appropriate controls are in place to manage the functional cost base as the function grows, including business partnering across the functions and divisional interactions.
- Prepare the Business Plan each year along with scenario analysis and review with the Heads of Function and Divisional CFO.
- Prepare robust business cases to take to the Group Investment Review Committee with the relevant financial metrics
- Track benefits and regularly report back on spend on approved investments
- Ensure accounting for opex, capex and transformation is accurate and take through the audit process
- Develop a high performing team to support this division
The Divisional Finance Director we seek will be a qualified accountant,have a strong academic track record, commercial background, with an ability to strategically direct a high-growth business from a financial perspective. A genuine business partner, you will work to the highest standards of corporate governance with a track record in delivering innovative solutions to complex, long-term challenges. A formal accountancy qualification, with strong academics, will be highly-regarded, along with an ability to manage and engage with a wide variety of stakeholders. The successful individual will have experience in liaising directly with high-profile customers and other strategic partners.
The package for the successful Finance Director will comprise a salary of circa £100k - £115k per annum plus car, pension, healthcare, and extensive bonus.