West Midlands, England
£170000 - £220000 per annum + car, bonus, share options and package
6 months ago
Divisional Finance Director - circa 200k + plus car, bonus, private health & pension - Flex on location
We are working on a retained basis with an exciting ,expanding, highly acquisitive business to recruit a Divisional Finance Director for this £500m plus high profile division. With an ever-increasing client base across the UK, this organisation delivers a range of contract services throughout their sector. A substantial increase in activity in their market place and recent promotion of the current incumbent has led to the vacancy. The Divisional Finance Director will partner the Managing Director to maximise the success of these recent strategic developments.
The role of Divisional Finance Director is critical to the on-going growth within the business. This successful applicant will partner closely with the current executive team, in particular with the MD and Commercial Director, to deliver strategies for the establishment of long-term revenue plans and corporate performance. The successful candidate must have excellent commercial negotiation experience with a clear vision for unlocking the potential from additional lines of business over the next 12 to 18 months.
Key areas of expertise for the Divisional Finance Director will include:
- Full P&L ownership of a growing business
- Establishing and developing a highly-skilled team of direct reports
- Working with the business development team to ensure the business maximises revenue opportunities
- Partnering with key customer representatives to secure opportunities for new lines of business
- Managing the budgeting & forecasting process including the introduction of robust analysis tools
- Establishing the key areas of performance and service delivery targets
- Definition and delivery of long-term financial objectives
- Working closely with industry bodies, auditors and other external parties to ensure agreed contract delivery parameters are met and future business development potential is maximised within strict guidelines
- Identification and development of areas for improvement in the use of resources across finance & commercial management
- Full responsibility for income reporting, billing and working capital management
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with ambition, integrity and highly-developed commercial aptitude to join a business that can offer genuine career growth in an agile and innovative environment.
The Divisional Finance Director we seek will have a commercial background in a contract led environment, with an ability to strategically direct a high-growth business from a financial perspective. A genuine business partner, you will work to the highest standards of corporate governance with a track record in delivering innovative solutions to complex, long-term challenges. A formal accountancy qualification(ACA,CIMA,ACCA) , with strong academics, will be highly-regarded, along with an ability to manage and engage with a wide variety of stakeholders. The successful individual will have experience in liaising directly with high-profile customers and other strategic partners.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the region's most rapidly-growing businesses where there will be a genuine path to further your career into general management, in a challenging and visible environment. The package for the successful Divisional Finance Director will comprise a salary of circa 200k per annum plus car, pension, healthcare, and extensive bonus.