£100000 - £110000.00 per annum + + Car & Executive Package
3 months ago
Divisional Finance Director - Cheshire - £100/110,000 + Car + Package
My Cheshire based client is looking for a Divisional Finance Director to join their team on an immediate basis. This will suit a permanent candidate as oppose an immediately available interim profile. You will be responsible for a circa £40MN division of an international business aligned to industrial verticals.
Reporting directly to the EMEA CFO this role will require you to work closely with the senior leadership team, Group Finance and their European back office function.
The key Responsibilities - Divisional Finance Director
- Critical business partner across the leadership team
- Financial leadership of the division
- Optimisation of operational and financial performance
- Management of a small team and their continued development
- Develop and implement a continuous improvement plan and drive through your team
- Balance sheet reviews and month end reconciliations
- Develop a robust reporting environment including variance, MI and commentary
- Manage internal and external audits, statutory and tax requirements
- Manage and Improve cash delivery
- Drive lean processes and efficiency's within in the business.
- Ensure the division is fully integrated into the group and support functions
- Ensure the division is reporting accurate and timely financial results
- Ensure financial timetables are met
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Support on M&A as appropriate
- Contract evaluation
Candidate Requirements - Divisional Finance Director
- Chartered Accountant (ACA, FCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of partnering at a senior level across a global business
- Change management experience
- Willingness to travel
You will be a chartered accountant (ACA, CIMA etc..) with significant experience in operating within a global services business. Experience will comprise operating in an environment of constant change, operational improvement, multi-currency and a global mix of operations.
The role is private and confidential, no additional information will be released until a CV has been received and positively vetted.