Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a high-growth service based business in Worcestershire, who are on the lookout for a Divisional Commercial Controller. This business has an excellent working culture and will provide you with the opportunity to work in partnership with a number of well-known businesses, providing a service which really does give back to the community.
This is a perfect role for someone from either a practice or industry background, who is on the lookout for a very commercially focused role.
There is also significant flexibility in the role, with only 5 or 6 days a month required in the office.
- Oversight of financial project performance and reporting results to shareholders and external parties
- Ownership of financial model, providing analysis and scenario panning
- Concise, accurate and relevant written reports provided to the Board
- Contributing to the financial strategic planning
- Financial risk management
- Corporate project work on an ad hoc basis
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) is required
- Advanced Excel skills, including financial modelling
- Strong technical financial experience
- Good multi-stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Operational model knowledge
- Strong cash management experience