£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to appoint a commercial part qualified accountant for a newly created Distribution Business Analyst role, with a well-known brand based near Atherstone. This role is reporting directly into the Head of Commercial Finance paying up to £38,000 per annum.
To be successful in this position you will ideally have previous experience within supply chain and distribution with strong analytical and business partnering skills.
Full study support will be provided and agile working on offer.
This is an excellent time to join, the business is undergoing multiple succession projects, and a chance to work within a highly commercial team.
Distribution Business Analyst duties:
- Business Partnering with the Logistics arm of the business to understand and drive performance
- Production and management of month end management accounts (including accruals, prepayments and balance sheet)- both production and review
- Producing weekly and monthly performance reports, ensuring they are delivered within SLA
- Manage and maintain costings and working with Logistics to identify further opportunities
- Budgeting and forecasting
Key Characteristics to succeed as a Distribution Business Analyst:
- Ability to manage key objectives in a fast paced environment
- Proven hands on experience within the logistics field, understanding key drivers of performance
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Ability to produce month end management accounts
To apply for the Distribution Business Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.