West Midlands, England
£170000.00 - £190000.00 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
Director of Technology - West Midlands - £170,000 - £190,000 + benefits (2 years FTC)
Please read: Due to the nature of this role and the current market I am expecting a large amount of applications. If you have not heard back on your application within 10 days, please consider it unsuccessful. I will endeavour to get back to everyone in due course, but this may take longer than normal. Thank you for patience and understanding.
Firstly, what an exciting opportunity this is. A truly transformational role to take the reigns of a large but under loved technology division and drive it through to the modern age.
We are looking for a CIO level technology leader who has a proven track record of delivering strategic technology roadmaps and taking not only their team, but the wider business with them on that journey. This highly delivery focused role is all about the detail, the ideal candidate is one who has "been there and done that" and can hit the ground running.
- A hard-hitting Senior Leader experienced at managing a complex Technology estate, with a record of making sound judgements and effective decisions.
- Excellent people leadership with the ability to excite, motivate, nurture and enable the success of others through collaboration and team work.
- Gravitas to operate across business lines at all levels up to and including Exec and Board levels, with the ability to influence, effect and embed change to achieve common goals.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities to drive the technology strategy forward.
- Prior experience of delivering an operational transformation, including operating model, technology and outsourcing programmes.
- Expertise in the successful delivery of Cloud and hybrid services.
- Experience of managing 3rd party supplier relationships.
- Exceptional business and commercial acumen.
- Action-oriented individual with a desire to transform and adapt to ever changing market requirements.
- Ability to create a culture of continuous improvement across the business.
- Strong decision making, action planning and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to establish long-term solid partnerships and relationships both internally and externally.
As you can see, a really exciting role. If you have the required experience and would like to find out more, please apply here. As above, I will try my best to get back to you as quickly as possible but shortlisting for this one will be very strict due to the brief I have. Thank you.