£90000 - £110000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Pension, Flexi bens
about 1 month ago
European Pharma / Medical devices client based in the heart of the Thames Valley are recruiting a Financial Director to sit on the leadership team to drive the operational performance of the finance function.
Reporting directly into the UK MD with a dotted line into the European operation.
This is a hands on position which requires active skills around financial controls as well as providing strategic support to the direction of the business.
It is essential you have a track record leading, developing and motivating teams. Ideally you will have experience within the Pharma / Medical devices sector in a leadership capacity. International experience and experience working with a Private Equity backed business would be preferential. Fully qualified accountant with substantial PQE required.
Director of Finance:
- Provision of overall control and responsibility for all the financial aspects of company strategy
- Commercial analysis of figures nd implement risk based recommendations leading to value growth
- Preparation of annual budget best estimates and medium term plans, performance monitoring
- Be central to decisio making and ensure that risk based investments that deliver long term strategy
- Ensure a robust internal compliance process
- Lead the team and raise the profile of the finance function
Full details are available.
Base Salary - £90-110k
Bonus - 25%
Car Allowance - £12,000
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Group Pension Scheme - Company match up to 5% pension (options for relief at source or salary exchange)
Group Life Assurance Scheme - 4 * basic annual salary
Spouses Death in Service Scheme
Group Income Protection Scheme
Group Critical Illness Scheme
Group Private Medical Insurance