£140000.00 - £180000.00 per annum + car, bonus, LTIP and package
5 months ago
GRG Executive Search has been retained by a market leading, multi-billion turnover business engineering and manufacturing group to recruit a new Director of Finance. Based predominately in London, the business is currently experiencing a period of exciting growth and strategic development and is seeking to add a commercially and technically capable Director of Finance to its senior leadership team.
The role will report to the Group CFO and will manage a diverse team across several locations. It will be responsible for providing the Executive Directors and Board with all internal and external financial information, delivering insight and adding value to the overall business strategy.
Key deliverables include:
- Providing financial leadership across the group, guiding the financial agenda.
- Supporting the Group CFO to maintain a robust financial control framework.
- Lead the definition and execution of strategic financial planning process providing in depth modelling and analysis to the senior team.
- Acting as the mergers, acquisitions and disposals specialist for the Division and being available to support any work undertaken in these areas.
- Lead the central finance team to provide proactive financial support to the whole business.
- Driving a continuous improvement environment and supporting future group acquisitions.
- Delivery of a significant amount of project work to drive improvements across finance.
Key experience / skills required for the Director of Finance:
- Fully qualified Accountant with a significant number of PQE within a finance leadership role.
- The ability to engage with Divisional MDs, the Executive board and Divisional FDs.
- The ability to drive change and work at pace in a high growth environment.
To apply for the Director of Finance position please click on the "apply now" button. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.