£120000 - £150000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus
about 1 year ago
GRG Executive Search has been retained by an FTSE listed and highly acquisitive business services group to recruit a new Director of Finance. Based in the Midlands, the business is currently experiencing a period of exciting growth and strategic development and is seeking to add a commercially and technically capable Director of Finance to its senior leadership team.
The role will report to the Group CFO and will manage a small team of Qualified Accountants. It will be responsible for providing the Executive Directors and Board with all internal and external financial information, delivering insight and adding value to the overall business strategy.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Providing financial leadership across the group, guiding the financial agenda.
- Supporting the Group CFO to maintain a robust financial control framework.
- Management of the forecasting and planning processes for the group.
- Maintaining appropriate financial accounting provision.
- Managing the group treasury function including cash flow forecasting.
- Managing the tax provision for the group.
- Driving a continuous improvement environment and supporting future group acquisitions.
- Company secretarial responsibilities and supporting the provision of City related information to meet analyst and broker requirements.
- Delivery of a significant amount of project work to drive improvements across finance.
Key experience / skills required for the Director of Finance:
- Fully qualified Accountant with a significant number of PQE within a finance leadership role.
- The ability to engage with Divisional MDs, the Executive board and Divisional FDs.
- The ability to drive change and work at pace in a high growth environment.
To apply for the Director of Finance position please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the recruiter (Liz Gilliver). We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.