Director of Creative Strategy & Content
City of London
£80000 - £110000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading travel business based in London, is looking to recruit a Director of Creative Strategy and Content. Currently going through a sustained period of growth this role is a key hire to the business. Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, you will work very closely with key stakeholders including the Brand Director and Head of Campaigns.
My client, a passionate disruptor, takes their work very seriously, but doesn't take themselves too seriously. Creating Innovative and cutting-edge content is at the core of everything they do.
The Director of Creative Strategy and Content role will lead a team of channel specialists, and will focus on defining the overall content strategy, ensuring it embodies the brand essence.
The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximise the talents of their team. This role will suit someone who is a creative visionary, balanced with a commercial mindset and the tools to deliver effectively.
- Define the creative and content strategy across a range of channels, with a focus on product launches, brand work, partnerships campaigns etc..
- Working with key stakeholders, you will brainstorm and deliver innovative ideas that will feed into robust campaign plans and product amazing results.
- Use insights and data from the brand, customers, and competitors to ensure there is strategic direction for all content creation.
- Mentor and lead the Creative and Content team, providing them with the tool and guidance to excel.
- Continuously review and analyse campaign performance to drive recommendations and optimise future campaigns.
- Hold an excellent understanding of the digital marketing landscape and how it is intertwined to deliver the best results across multiple touchpoints.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in a similar strategic creative & content role, at Head of or Director level (agency or client side).
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to bring the best out from your team.
- Have an eagle-eye for detail but the ability to see the bigger picture and plan strategically.
- Be a creative visionary, with the commercial mindset to back up decisions.
- Stakeholder management and collaboration skills is an absolute must.
- Have extensive proven experience in developing commercially viable creative concepts and delivering to brief within advertising/creative/design/communications team.
Hybrid Working Pattern