GRG Executive Search has been retained by a high growth software vendor based in Germany around 1 hour from Stuttgart. With a strong presence across EMEA my client is looking to hire a Director of Accounting - EMEA to lead the growth, change and development of the finance function for the business. Reporting into the VP EMEA the incumbent will be responsible for corporate and statutory accounting across the region.
Key accountabilities include:
- Providing financial leadership across the EMEA region, building out strong accounting across multiple legal entities.
- Oversight and accountability of a team across Europe.
- Oversight over the production of European Financial Statements in compliance with US GAAP.
- Supporting the Group CFO to maintain a robust financial control framework.
- Collaborate with the Director of Coporate Accounting and Director of Shared Services.
- Maintaining appropriate financial accounting provision.
- Managing the group treasury function including cash flow forecasting.
- Managing the tax provision for the group.
- Driving a continuous improvement environment and supporting future group acquisitions.
- Delivery of a significant amount of project work to drive improvements across finance.
Key experience / skills required for the Director of Accounting - EMEA:
- Fully qualified Accountant with a significant number of PQE within a finance leadership role.
- Strong expertise delivering across Europe and the wider EMEA region.
- The ability to engage with Divisional MDs, the Executive board and Divisional FDs.
- The ability to drive change and work at pace in a high growth environment.
To apply for the Group Financial Controller position please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the recruiter (Liz Gilliver). We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.