West Midlands, England
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
2 months ago
My client, a leading B2B manufacturing business, are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing team. This is a brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, with big growth plans for 2022 and some exciting projects upcoming, you will play a pivotal part in delivering these projects. As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of their online and digital strategies, the role will focus on maintaining and developing a portfolio of websites, with a focus on improving website traffic and driving conversion rates.
- Plan and deliver the overall digital marketing strategy, with a focus on both customer acquisition and on site conversion.
- Manage multi-channel digital campaigns across SEO, PPC, web, social and email.
- Daily management of the overall website portfolio, ensuring the user journey is seamless at all customer touch points.
- Regular reporting on digital performance, using insights to drive a positive ROI and optimise campaigns.
- Work closely with website development team (third party) to improve customer journeys, experiences and usability.
- Lead on A/B testing activities and create a test and learn environment to achieve best digital results.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar B2B Digital Marketing role.
- Broad digital experience across web, social, PPC and SEO.
- Creative and analytical, have the ability to operate at a strategic level whilst still be hands on and tactical in the delivery of campaigns.
- Good working knowledge of CMS platforms, Google Analytics and other digital platforms.
- Some knowledge of HMTL & CSS will be advantageous.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
Hybrid working - my client has three offices in the Midlands, this role can be based for any of these three offices.