Up to £30000.00 per annum + 1k a year bonus
2 months ago
Digital Workplace Support - Birmingham/Staffordshire - £30,000 - (Hybrid working available 1-2 days WFH)
Working hours: Mon-Fri 0900-1730
Gleeson Recruitment are working alongside a large cleient on an exciting opportunity for an up and coming IT professional in the Digital Workplace support team to provide second line support to the business covering a wide range of areas, requiring a varied skill set. This role has a career progression possibility to team management.
- 2nd line escalated calls from offshore Service Desk
- Physical tasks such as builds, kit setup (VC etc)
- Project work and implementation of 365 technology
- A view to progress into Infra or team management
- Experience with Intune MDM (preferably implementations but at least usage and understanding of concepts)
- Able to work unsupervised
- Good level of AD knowledge
- Network concepts
- Good people skills
If interested, please apply below!