Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
SEO & User Experience Specialist
A fantastic opportunity for a SEO & User Experience Specialist to help design the Customer Content Strategy for mobile, digital and web, ensuring customer brand awareness. You will generate traffic through digital content and analytics and drive overall engagement through digital architecture.
Our client is a long established and pioneering national brand with a diverse range of services based in North Birmingham.
With a salary of up to 35k, plus benefits this is a perfect opportunity to help drive an ambitious and forward thinking digital strategy within a digitally savvy team.
What you'll do…
You will use your experience in Digital Marketing, Analytics, SEO and UX to turn customer and campaign ideas into pragmatic, robust and engaging solutions. Coordinate with the wider teams to support the overall strategy.
What you'll need...
4 years+ experience in all but not limited to the following…
- Digital Marketing specialising in SEO/UX
- A deep understanding of Google Analytics, Google My Business, Tag Manager, Search Console and Data Studio
- Able to confidently implement On-Page and Off-Page SEO activities
- Understand the web from a technical side including HTML, CSS, PHP
- Execute technical SEO activities; optimise technical issues and improve website performance, gain SERP features through rich snippets.
- Extensive understanding of marketing funnels, A/B testing, remarketing, and landing page creation; in collaboration with marketing teams and the creative team
What you'll get…
- Working as part of a modern and forward thinking digital team
- A modern working environment
- Direction, training and support
- Flexible working environment
- A competitive salary + benefits