Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £34000 per annum
4 months ago
Digital User Experience Officer
A fantastic opportunity for a Digital User Experience Officer - To help design the Customer Content Strategy for mobile, digital and web. You will generate traffic through digital content and analytics and drive overall engagement through digital architecture.
Our client is a long-established and pioneering national brand with a diverse range of services based in North Birmingham.
With a salary of up to 34k, plus great benefits this is a perfect opportunity to help drive an ambitious and forward-thinking digital strategy within a digitally savvy team.
What you'll do…
- Design and lead the digital content and digital architecture experience which supports the overall strategy and business objectives.
- You will use your experience in Digital Marketing, Analytics, SEO and UX to turn customer and campaign ideas into pragmatic, robust and engaging solutions. Coordinate with the wider teams to support the overall strategy.
- Design and lead the digital experience for customers and potential customers through a number of digital channels and platforms, ensuring customer engagement
What you'll need...
3 years+ working experience in all but not limited to the following…
- Digital Marketing specialising in SEO/UX/UI/Content
- Experience of medium-scale web and mobile projects
- Experience of digital content planning and execution
- A deep understanding and experience in technical SEO content writing and reporting
- Excellent written communication
- A deep understanding of Google Analytics, Google My Business, Tag Manager & Search Console
- Understand the web from a technical perspective including HTML, CSS
- Highly analytical
What you'll get…
- Working as part of a modern and forward-thinking digital team
- A great modern working environment
- Direction, training and support
- Flexible working environment
- A competitive salary + benefits