£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
My client, a marketing leading omni-channel retail business based in Staffordshire, is looking to recruit a Digital User Experience Offer. A hugely exciting role that focuses on driving digital engagement across a range of channels and platforms, continuous improvement of the user experience, and using analytics to optimise the customers digital journey.
You will be the key driver of digital customer experience change and implementation - collaborating with the wider marketing teams, you will coordinate key projects across the full digital spectrum and ensure the timely delivery of all UX improvements. This is a fantastic time to join the business, huge growth plans for 2021 means you will play a pivotal role in the delivery of some exciting digital transformation projects.
- Continuously analyse the customer journey, and use data insights to improve the user experience.
- Work with the development teams to translate technical UX requirements and ensure projects are delivered.
- Design and lead on digital content that will add value to the customers digital experience.
- Using effective analytics and content, continuously aim to increase customer engagement.
- Drive customer acquisition and retention through effective digital experience.
- Lead on mapping out usability of digital and web platforms, continously suggesting ways to optimise.
- Using Google Analytics data to identify commercial opportunities, improve the UX function, and implement changes. Report back insights to key stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Will be data driven and have a good understanding of analytic. Will be able to interpret data and suggest improvements from insights.
- Will understand how websites are built, and be able to read and understand coding.
- Be customer focused, the customer experience and engagement at the forefront of everything you do.
- A strong understanding of technical SEO.
- Have fantastic UX and UI experience (wireframes, sitemaps, prototypes etc..)
- Have experience across a range of systems and reporting tools (CMS, Google Analytics, Tag Manager)