Up to £70000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading multi-site consumer business, is looking to recruit a Digital Tran formation Lead into their growing and fast paced marketing team. This is a newly created role to the business due to sustained growth, and will help take the business through their next phase of digital transformation.
With big plans over the next three years, my client aims to transform their digital eco-system to become the digital leader within their sector and become a recognised consumer brand - this role plays a key part in delivering these plans.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the performance of our websites and creating a best in class digital customer experience. They are currently at the beginning of this exciting journey, this is an challenging yet exciting role that will suit someone who is a strategic thinker, hands on, and passionate about delivering excellence.
- Manage and lead on all major products associated with group or individual websites, you will develop a seamless customer journey that drives customer journey that drives customer attraction, conversion and retention.
- Develop, manage, monitor and implement a comprehensive digital strategy in line with organisational values, objectives and priorities.
- Work with key stakeholders in the business to determine the future of the digital landscape and build out a robust road map.
- Find ways to move off-line process online, and integrate the offline experience with the digital one in new and innovative ways.
- Collaborate with in-house teams and third party agencies managing the maintenance and development of existing and future digital products.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced Digital Lead - experience within a multi-site business will be advantageous.
- Highly strategic in your approach, yet hands on in the delivery.
- Experience of transforming digital functions, moving websites and digital products from functional digital assets to high-performing value creating products.
- Experience of creating best-in-class digital customer journeys.
- Highly data driven and confident using data to set strategy and measure results.
- Experience of working directly with external agencies and internal technology teams to drive digital product development.
Hybrid working - office based twice a week.