£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Digital Testing Specialist - 16-motnh FTC
£28,000 - £32,000
Hybrid - Flexi
Are you experienced with digital optimisation? Do you have experience setting up, running and analysing A/B tests for websites ? if so, please read on.
A leading Coventry based Financial Services provider is looking out for a Digital Specialist who is skilled in customer retention and experienced with A/B testing and Content management to cover for a maternity period of 16 months.
Sitting in the Digital Optimisation team, you will be working to plan and deliver content updates and digital testing campaigns across their multiple web pages. Working with the Digital Change team of Developers, Business Analysts and Testers to deliver changes to online websites .
- Experienced setting up A/B testing and confident working with A/B testing software
- Confident using analytics tools such as Adobe target or similar.
- A desire to provide a better digital product to the user to reduce drop-off rates and find drop of points
- Previous experience setting up, running and analysing A/B testing for digital platforms
- Ability to manage multiple projects and liaise with other departments to ensure material is delivered on time for the product role out.
- Delivering content updates across the Society's websites,
- Managing the Society's savings and mortgage products online and delivering key digital Testing Campaigns
- you'll be an integral member of the digital communications team as well as the wider Product, Marketing and Strategy department.
- Communicate with key stakeholders across the business to decide testing campaign direction
- Be an advocate of all things testing and drive digital improvement across the full digital suite and improve CRO through touch-point analysis and effective traffic steering
- Analyse data from testing campaigns and generate reports to provide feedback to stakeholders on campaigns.
This role offers a competitive benefits package for the period which can be made available on request.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more, get in touch or apply today!