Digital Solutions Lead
£50,000 - £60,000
Remote - With occasional travel to Birmingham / London dependant on project needs.
Gleeson are working with a well established national employer who have a series of exciting projects up and coming and are looking to secure a full time Digital Solutions Lead to support them on their journey.
As the Digital Solution Lead, you will be developing and documenting complex solutions to meet business requirements. You will be a key communicator working across the business holistically, bringing together solutions by collating different functions of the team. This also stands as a technical hands on role and will suit someone with an Infrastructure/virtualisation or Data/Business analyst background or has some experience working within an enterprise level environment and is looking for the next step in their career to progress within the architecture function.
- Development of solutions to meet the needs of business transformation and change, business development and iDigital
- Work within the Architecture function to provide high level designs (HLD) for solutions, and to see those developed into low level designs (LLD) for implementation
- Discover, document and analyse existing solutions and processes
- Continuously strive to simplify architecture to improve user experience
- Support the iDigital Project team in delivery of solutions through design and planning work
- Support the Business Development team with solution expertise to support any bids
- Work with information security colleagues to ensure that all solutions meet security and privacy by design principles
- Work with outsource partners (where required) to deliver designs and solutions
As the Digital Solutions Lead, you will have:
- Experience with the development of solutions
- A minimum of two years' experience working within an enterprise level environment
- Experience with assessment, strategy, endorsement and rollout of designs and solutions.
- A thorough understanding of cloud architecture and the Business Analyst function
- Experience dealing with IT service and product vendors and other partners to ensure that solutions meet the needs of all stakeholders