£25000 - £32000 per annum
6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for an analytical Digital Project Manager to join a market leading ecommerce company in the South-West Midlands.
As a Digital Project Manager reporting to the Head of Ecommerce you'll be responsible for the creation and testing of the online personalisation roadmap and feeding requirements into the UX and development teams.
Your digital and analytical skills are important to understand the requriements to deliver whats needed in the role - but the 'right' interpersonal skills are really key here. You'll need to be able to manage stakeholders and provide a confident and proactive approach to getting your projects over the line.
Here are some of your main responsibilities...
- Driving Incremental improvements to customer performance onsite
- Customer, Web Merchandising, CRM, Digital and IT
- Identify customer segments and change the onsite experience to improve business and site KPIs
- Identify onsite opportunities or negative user experiences
- Work with the Head of E-commerce and the wider team to develop and manage an onsite testing program to improve customer and site metrics.
You should also have...
- Proven previous experience of working with marketing analytics
- Experience of data reporting platforms
- Experience or knowledge of mobile/tablet and other 3rd party channels.
- Proven strong analytical skills
- Excellent team player
- High degree of commercial awareness (including performance evaluation)
- Ability to communicate well at all levels (both written and verbal)
- Assertive, confident and able to challenge established ways of working in a proactive way.
- Proactive, resilient and able to work using own initiative.
If this sounds like you then please apply below if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.