West Midlands, England
Up to £45000 per annum
12 months ago
My client, a leading retail business in the West Midlands is looking for a Digital Product Owner to maximise their customer data.
The role will support the strategy, focusing on using the customer data to its full potential. You will have full responsibility of the product with guidance from the senior product manager.
- Management and delivery of the strategy to agreed timeframes
- Reduce the time to support to the key internal users
- Manage and own the ongoing backlog for the product
- Manage relationship with 3rd party partners
- Carry out detailed analysis of the business/ customer needs, requirements, impact, scope, risks, and benefits
- Lead the consultation process with the Product Council stakeholders when presenting new ideas and sharing transparency of the product backlog/ roadmap
- Work collaboratively with the Technology team to ensure continuity with future development plans
- Ensure all projects/enhancements are created and maintained in the product backlog, with relevant support documentation (specifications & data contracts).
- Ensure the product backlog is accurately prioritised through regular discussion and review with the Senior Customer Product Owner
- Lead communication and stakeholder management for your allocated products
- Experience of working with customer data and translating findings into features
- Good level of understanding of technical terminology and preferably experience of working in a technical/e-commerce/CRM environment
- Good understanding of software development practices and web/mobile technologies
- Experience of using work management tools such as sharepoint
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Proactive in problem solving and ensuring the right people are involved
- Act as a liaison between the business stakeholders and 3rd party teams translating concepts into language that is easily understood by both parties
- Strong communication skills with business and technical stakeholders
- Strong team working and collaboration skills
Remote working is possible for this role.