My client, a leading business within the travel sector is looking for a Digital Product Owner, to join their growing team.
This is hugely exciting time to join the business, with ambitious (well funded) growth plans).
The Digital Product Owner role will encompass:
- Working with global and regional stakeholders, you will be managing the full project lifecycle for website projects (covering UX, e-commerce and online marketing). You will manage requirements gathering, scoping, design and development and continuous optimisation.
- You will be generating ideas and prioritising workflow to deliver exciting projects efficiently and effectively. This is a great opportunity to be involved in delivering leading consumer and business facing products and projects to international audiences and stakeholders.
- Drive business value of digital products and platforms through technology and innovation.
- Own the website roadmap and work alongside senior leadership to help prioritise this against competing projects.
- Lead and facilitate discovery and design phases, working with Global and regional stakeholders to determine business benefit, requirements and design.
- Continually measure performance, identify opportunities for improvement, and feed this back into your roadmap.
The successful candidate will:
- Considerable experience in Online/eCommerce Product Ownership
- This highly visible role requires you to have a flexible approach and the ability to manage the day to day processes as well as taking a lead on new projects and technologies.
- You will be energetic and entrepreneurial with a real passion for eCommerce, online technologies, innovation and user experience.
- You will be someone who can manage senior stakeholders' expectations, dive into detail with development team, communicate clearly and have an attitude to get things done.
- Experience with running discovery workshops, capturing and documenting requirements from diverse and remote stakeholders.
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban and waterfall methodologies.
- Experience of project and resource planning.
- Experience with web development and a deep understanding of the application development process.
Highly competitive package.
London based - hybrid working pattern.