West Midlands, England
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a leading retail business based in the West Midlands are looking for a Digital product manager to join their busy and fast paced team.
You will work on a wide variety of projects to help optimise the digital platforms and products, with a focus on enhancing customer experience across all digital channels and touch points. Keeping the customer at the forefront of everything you do, you will listen to feedback, conducting product testing and analyse key data to understand customer behaviour and turn your findings into actionable outcomes.
The UX Designer position will encompass:
- Understand the needs of the marketing team and the end-users of the website, and turn those needs into well designed, functional features that work flawlessly
- Work closely with design, marketing, content and development teams across the company to devise and implement cross-functional technical and long term product development to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Responsible for feature planning and briefing
- wireframes, technical specifications, task management, etc.
- Take control of product vision, strategy and roadmap management
- Responsible for the testing of new product features.
The ideal candidate for this UX Designer role will possess the following skills/expertise -
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills
- A proven eye for design, UX or similar. You care and take pride in your output
- Ability to prototype & user test designs using Figma, Principle, Maze etc.
- A good grasp of HTML5 & CSS3