digital product manager
£40,000 - £45,000
I am pleased to be working with leading B2C retail company based in Coventry to hire a Digital Product manager onto their growing Digital Experience team. Since receiving a huge amount of investment a few years ago in their digital experience team, my client has experienced massive growth and expansion.
They are looking for a Digital Product manager who can hit the ground running and manage their E-commerce platform and customer purchase journeys. you will be managing a small team of UX designers as well as liaising with cross functional stakeholders to decide the strategic direction of the Digital Product team.
This role is great for a Digital product manager with experience working in a similar role in E-commerce and is able to hit the ground running on this project. you will need to be a proactive, ambitious and outgoing person who afraid to ask difficult questions and challenge ideas.
- liaise with senior stakeholders and development teams to ensure visibility and understanding of the experiences being built
- Build out and prioritise the backlog of features and improvements for delivery through our product development work-stream
- use a 'user-first' approach to build out requirements and stories, ensuring what we deliver offers benefit to either our customers or the business
- Design technically viable solutions to complex and intricate issues, bridging the gap between technology and Intelligent user experience design.
- working with key stakeholders on the delivery of new features from conception to usage by communicating solutions and timescales, coordinating training and efficient planning
- Adopt and advocate the agile methodology for developing and delivering, allowing for flexibility to suit user needs
- Adopt a proactive approach to discovering both defects and improvements for the digital journey, utilising the data and tools available
Experience & qualifications
- Previous experience in digital product role
- 2+ years in digital product management or similar role and building out detailed requirements for development
- Working experience of building detailed user stories and requirements
- Experience of working within Agile frameworks
- Demonstrable track record of successful product delivery with clear commercial benefits
- Working experience of product management softwares such as Jira and confluence
- Strong technical background and ability to communicate complex technical advancements in business and customer value terms
This role also comes with a range of competitive benefits which i would be happy to discuss on the phone.
if you would like more information about this role then please get in touch or apply today!