Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Digital Product Manager
Up to £40,000
Birmingham - UK Remote Option or Hybrid working
Currently recruiting for a Digital Product Studio who simplify life by solving problems with brilliant digital products.
As a Digital Product Manager, you will be responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading on the requirements within a cross-functional team, who are ultimately responsible for improving it against set outcomes. You will be the glue that binds together client requests, working to define the why, when, what and how of each product, helping to define the fidelity and priority of each feature and how this supports the overall strategy and purpose.
You will work closely with the rest of the product, design and engineering teams to test, validate and iterate your assumptions and product decisions, alongside planning resources and release schedules.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Helping to define the long-term purpose and direction of the product with the Product team
- Determining customer and client needs and desires by interrogating client requests and working to uncover trends and opportunities
- Providing hypotheses and then working to validate how effective these will be for the product
- Defining the scope of present and future features by reviewing product specifications and requirements, and highlighting the commercial opportunities to our Client Services Team
- Prioritising each feature ensuring that you're delivering the most value at the right time, in the right order
- Working with the Design and Engineering teams to define the detail, functional and technical requirements for each feature
- Working to report on the performance of the product and the effectiveness of the product decisions you have made
- 2+ Years in a Digital Product Management role
- Experience in planning and delivering on a product vision
- Full comprehension of the product lifecycle and how ideas get translated into physical code and delivered to users
- Successfully launched and maintained several live products
- Led on product demonstrations for internal and external stakeholders
I'd love it if you
- Have worked in a digital agency or start-up environment and have exposure to the fluidity and agility required to succeed (not essential)
- Navigated multiple product roadmaps simultaneously
- Have strong proficiency in conducting user research, and analysing and interrogating the raw data
Sounding good? Apply now!