DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER
The Digital Product Manager will play a key role in shaping the digital future of my client, a financial services business with over 100 years of heritage. You will be responsible for understanding business and customer needs, along with technical capabilities, and support to shape and deliver the digital product roadmap in an agile framework.
Birmingham based with an anticipated balance of home and office working.
- Working with teams across the company to understand business and customer needs and refine the backlog for relevant digital features, including defining relevant Most Valuable Products (MVPs) and prioritisation.
- Determine and report the business benefits of new digital capability (including income generation / cost reduction / customer experience improvements) and ensure digital features deliver the right business outcomes.
- Leading a cross-functional digital, agile feature team to co-create and build new digital experiences.
- Understand wider market context, ensuring up to speed with latest digital and competitor thinking and disseminate relevant research as appropriate.
- Ensure all Digital activity complies with FCA regulations and GDPR and that appropriate plans and controls are in place in line with the Society's Risk Management and Compliance policies and procedures
- Proven track record of leading feature teams to deliver new digital products.
- Proven ability to focus and shape the customer experience starting from the customer needs and combining them with business goals and technical capabilities.
- Commercial drive, business acumen and sound technical knowledge.
- Proven track record in digital, agile product development.
- Excellent communication, prioritisation, collaboration and negotiating skills.
- Strong business judgement; planning, decision-making and management skills; and communication, strategy, and presentation abilities.
- Ability to understand wider market and customer trends and translate into the Society's digital experiences.
- Customer focus.