Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Digital Product Data Manager to join an exciting project for our client in Nottingham.
This role can offer a WFH split, so candidates further afield, that can work in Nottingham 1-2 days a week, are encouraged to apply.
You will support the Evolution Digital workstream leads to deliver the clients two brands approach to product data lifecycle ensuring marketing data accuracy and compliance for c30k products that trade across multi-channels (print and online), through the different RMR brands and in 20+ languages.
You will deliver an improved onsite experience for our customers ensuring they can find the data they require to make a considered purchase and increase business revenue.
- Work with the Digital Workstream Leads and Senior Digital Product Manager to deliver the product data management strategy in line with overall digital strategy.
- Administrate both the Production and Test Product Information Management (PIM) systems and data models ensure maximum uptime.
- Work closely with the merchandiser and external agency to ensure that SEO requirements are met to increase our visibility within the major search engines by matching our data to demand.
- Support in managing the integrations to all digital channels.
- Proactively improve data (or image, etc) models to support the strategy.
- Support the Senior Digital Product Manager to identify opportunities and drive forward the roadmap for the PIM system and associated data model improvements through automation and smart processes.
- Ensure accurate product data is fed to all RMR branded online and print channels.
- Manage solution and process for sharing product data with all partners.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) preferably in an analytical or IT-related subject e.g. Mathematics, Business, Economics, Computer Science
- Proven background working in a complex analytical product-based role
- Experience of working with large ERP databases or managing large data sets
- Manipulation of data using tools such as Excel, Alteryx, or SQL
- Strong commercial and business acumen